1. Take charge of order, shipment followed up with timely communication of factories and vendors
2. Build up an effective interaction with internal department and customer’s logistics team. Coordinate and update the order process with different parties
3. Lead the management part of inspection occasion
4. Responsible for system update, reports preparation includes production reports, shipment documents, etc
5. Other job assigned by supervisor
1. Y2022 graduated student. English, International trading or related major.
2. Above CET 4.
3. Honest, responsible, strong learning ability hard working and a good team player.
4. Outstanding performance students could be our staff after graduation.
5. Full time internship is preferred, at least 3-4 days per week.